ROSE WAY ACCOMODATIONS
Phase I at Rose Way Recovery is designed for women who have successfully completed treatment at an addiction treatment facility or who are transferring from another sober living or women’s halfway house.
Welcome to Rose Way Recovery House! Most of our guests will begin the Rose Way Recovery House sober living program in our Phase One housing. Phase One houses are at our Boynton Beach and Delray Beach locations. This initial phase is designed for women 18 years of age or older who have successfully completed treatment at a clinical facility or who are transferring from another sober living or women’s halfway house.
Here you will find all the structure and support you need to build a solid foundation for lasting recovery. We offer everything you’d expect from a great women’s halfway house and lots more. The main focus while you are in Phase One housing is establishing healthy habits and routines while remaining accountable. Here are the specific requirements for sober living in Rose Way’s Phase One:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Maintain full-time employment.
- Will have a sponsor and meet with them regularly.
- Have completed a treatment program successfully and/or come from sober living.
- Will attend daily 12-step meetings in their fellowship of choice.
- Attend weekly Rose Way Recovery House community meetings